So today I turn 25!
I'm kinda having mixed emotions about this.
I just keep thinking it's halfway to 30!
So today I decided to give you a few little tidbits about MUAH!
I know you're so excited :)
1) I hate to wear shoes. If I could go barefoot all the time I would. They are just too confining.
2) I am obsessed with making lists. I make lists for EVERYTHING. Not because it helps me stay organized but because I think it's fun.
3) I always lose my list before I get everything checked off. It's a real problem.
4) I love to get the mail. Not because I'm expecting anything good (today I am) but I really enjoy the 3 minutes of alone, quiet time I get.
5) I don't read books. Not because I don't like reading, but because I like reading too much. If I'm going to read a book I have to read it in a straight shot. I don't stop to eat. I don't stop to sleep. I don't stop to take care of my children. And that's a real problem. So I just don't read.
6) I love to make desserts. I also love to eat desserts but I really like to make them because they get the best reaction.
Well I think that's enough insight into my crazy self for today.
Maybe we will do this again sometime.
Hope you all have an amazing day I know I will!