Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cardboard Tube Bunnies

I will get to the bunnies in a second 
but I needed to throw in a little side note first.
I am a 
HUGE fan of college basketball
DIE HARD Duke fan
and I LOVE me some March Madness.

I'm pretty bummed that Duke's out of the big dance
but lovin' that there is an Indiana team in the finals.
If I can't cheer for Duke I'll be cheering for any Indiana team
EXCEPT Purdue!
So I just needed to share a little love
GO BULLDOGS!!!

Ok from dogs to bunnies...
I found this cute little craft at
You can go there for the tutorial but I'll show you some pictures of ours.




The kids had so much fun making these and I even got Reed to make one.
The best part is that they cost NOTHING.
Gotta love that.


1 comment:

  1. LOOOVE LOVE LOVE! SO CUTE! Reed= way to get your paint on. Whoo!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!