Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Creative Little Minds

We like to to crafts around here.
I like to do big girl crafts 
and the kids like little kid crafts.
But either way you go Arts and Crafts are a big part of our lives.

Most of the time I come up with something for the kids to make
and they make it and it's great.
But I have a friend who has a blog about Art for kids
The other day she was talking about Art Placement.
I had no idea what this was so I was glad she explained.
Basically you place some art related supplies on the table and let them discover on their own.

I thought it would be interesting to see what my kids came up with and it sure was.
These were the supplies I gave them.
Tongue Depressers
Googly Eyes
Glue
Markers/Colored pencils

And this was the outcome.
 These are Braeden's creations.
And these are gardens he drew for me.
These are Ava's.
She said they are Mr. Wiggles.
It's so amazing what's going on in those little brains.
Give it a try and see what your little ones can create.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I love how creative little minds are.

    Thanks for the shout out! Be sure to stop over tomorrow and link up to my linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I want to try this sometime.
    thanks for sharing
    Angelyn

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!