Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Polar Bear Express

Yesterday we had an awesome experience.
My Grandparents got everyone in the family who was able to go tickets to ride the Polar Bear Express.
My great grandpa was a railroad engineer so my grandma has a soft spot for trains and for Christmas but I'm not sure the reason behind that.
Probably because Christmas is just makes your feel all giddy and joyful.
Well at least that's how it makes me feel.
Anyway, we got to listen to a Christmas story and then ride the train for about an hour.
Santa and Mrs. Clause and a polar bear walked around and greeted us and
they served hot chocolate and cookies.
It was so much fun spending time with family and traveling by train.
So here are a ton of pictures to document our night.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!