Friday, May 6, 2011

Workin At The Car Wash...

 I want to start by saying I'm sorry for being a little spacey lately.
Reed went back to work this week and I kind of forgot how hard it is doing everything myself.
 I really was getting used to going to the store and taking Braeden to school without the kids.
 I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but it might take me a little while.

We have been living in some real gloom here lately.
Rain
Then a little more Rain 
And hey why not Rain a little more.
Well today there was 
SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!
So we had our annual kidmobile wash.
Every Spring we break out the sponges and rags and give our kidmobiles a good washin.
The kids have a blast and usually get a little wet.


Look how cute those bubbly hands and toes are.


So when the sun decides to come out again get outside and wash down those kidmobiles.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I Love it! You are such a cute Mom! How fun! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Awesome pictures! Following from blog hop...would love to have you follow back:)

    Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that Reed is back to work!! YAY for working husbands!! Such a cute idea! Adorable pictures as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun and cute! We will be doing this soon. Love the closeup shots!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!