Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely lady over at Art 4 Little Hands gave Me an award!


I've kind of been dragging lately so it couldn't have come at a better time.
Thanks so much Laura!

Now this little thing comes with some rules.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Tell your readers seven things they don't know about you
3. Award 10 other bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers about their award!

7 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My dream job is being a wedding planner.  Don't think that will ever happen but hey a girl can dream.
2. If I can't be a wedding planner I would like to be a photographer.  I'm working on this one.
3. When I got married I had been 19 for one week.
4. My Grandpa is my hero and has been since I was a little girl.  There's just something about that man.
5. I am NOT a morning person.
6. I'm not really a night person either.  I guess I'm a person who really likes to sleep.
7. I love dirt bikes.  If we ever have enough money to buy a toy, it will be a dirt bike.

So now that you know a little more about me here are the bloggers I'm awarding.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! That was so kind of you. Have a great day!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I Love to read your blog! You are so sweet! Have super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I appreciate it! :)
    I am NOT a morning person either. But I am a night owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you totally deserved this reward. Reading your blog has movtivated me to make things with my kids. We made the candles and they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Thanks Sarah. I'm really glad you and the kids are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!