Monday, March 21, 2011

Smoothie Goodness

My brother's school was selling Schwan's foods as a fundraiser last week and while I was looking at all the yummy goodness I found smoothies.
At first I thought it was just a mix but the description said microwave and go.
So I thought I would try to make my own
And it turned out GREAT.
Go Me!
Just buy some disposable cups with lids
make up some smoothies however you like them
I just use frozen fruit, yogurt, and milk.

Then pour it in your cups and put it in the freezer.

When you're ready to use them just take them out and microwave for about 30 sec.
Stir it up and if it needs it nuke it for a few more seconds
Now grab a straw and you're ready to go.
I know we will be using these a lot this summer running to baseball and soccer.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!