Monday, March 28, 2011

National Toss It Week

My whole house is a cluttered disaster.
I like to blame it on the fact that I don't have enough closet space
but really my closets are fine.
So I decided I have two choices
get rid of crap
or
build a new closet
So of course I chose the logical option
I'm building a new closet!


Just Kidding!
Sorry I'm practicing for April Fools Day.
Later in the week I might be putting shelves in a closet but for right now I'm declaring a National Holiday.

National Toss It Week
 ok so maybe you don't need a whole week
I on the other hand do
But I think it's safe to say ALMOST everyone has at least one area of clutter.
So lets go toss some stuff
Let me know if you try it and if it makes you feel as good as I'm hoping it makes me feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!