Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures and a Preschool Pack

Today was a GREAT day.
The sun was SHINING!
It was in the MID-40's
YIPPEE!

 
She was so happy to be outside.
 

This kid has some MAD skills!


 I can't even explain how much these two love each other.  I guess I don't need to explain, you can just look at the picture.

We also worked on these awesome preschool packs I found at
The pack practices tracing letters, colors, numbers, patterns and much more.  I printed out the Batman and Robin one and the kids had so much fun with it.  

Tracing the letter B
 This dry erase board is one of the nicest things to have.  It's made by Crayola and I think you can get them at Walmart. 

 I'm going to have to find something a little harder for Braeden because this didn't really challenge him but he loved cutting everything out. 

Now here are the pictures of the boys room that I promised to show you.
BEFORE


AFTER
I still have to make all the decorations but it's progress.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!