Monday, July 18, 2011

The Rest of our Crazy Saturday

Saturday was some serious craziness.
But it was crazy fun so it was worth it.
In the morning we had Braeden's last baseball game.
I love watching him play and seeing how much he truly enjoys learning about the game.
He's so happy when he's playing and he clings to every little detail his coach tells him.
I'm so happy I have at least one little athlete.








 They got the cutest little bobble head trophies this year.

I'm so proud of how much he's improved 
and I can't wait till next year when Ava's on his team.

After the excited ball game we went home, got cleaned up and headed to Reed's company picnic at Paige's Crossing.
It was really nice having an afternoon of fun that I didn't have to pay for!





We had a blast going on ride after ride after ride.
I'm really glad they added the fun rides because I despise putt putt.
I'm not a patient person and I'm not good at putting.
Doesn't really go well together.
We all had a blast together and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some serious fun!!! I hate putt putt too it is SO BORING.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!