Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby shower for baby Daisy


Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my cousin and her soon to arrive bundle of joy.
I hope she enjoyed the party as much as I enjoyed planning it.
I have to apologize to my cousin and sister-n-law because their showers were before I decided I could be crafty and creative.
Sorry :(
Anyway I just wanted to show you a few pictures of how cute it turned out.
I decided to go with a cookie bar for dessert because I really have a sweet tooth.
And when you have cookies you have to have milk.
So cookies and milk it was!
I am in LOVE with these straws!  
Seriously so stinkin' cute!
I bought them from So&such etsy shop.
 Of course I had to have daisies because that is going to be the babies name.
As a side note they are also my favorite flower.
"Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"
Why yes I do.
Anyway...


 For one of our activities I put all the letters of the alphabet on pieces of paper and everyone had to draw something that went with that letter. Then I put them all in an album for Daisies first Alphabet Book.
I must say we had some pretty impressive artists in the group
and for people who draw like me we had some stickers :)
The last game we played was pretty entertaining but you have to have a brave bunch of ladies to get participation.
Lucky for me we had a few.
It's Bobbing for Binkies!
Just like bobbing for apples but with binkies.


Overall I think it everyone had a good time.
Tomorrow I'll post about the rest of our crazy Saturday 
because hosting a shower wasn't enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the decor!!! Oh my heck you seriously cannot get any cuter. I love the daisies especially- they're my favorite flower too! And You've Got Mail is one of my top favorite films ever made so nice touch;)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!