Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day of Thanks

Last week our computer died.
It's been a long hard battle for all of us involved.
We thought we had lost him for good but then he came back to us for awhile.
Then last week he finally stopped fighting.
It was for the best though.
And on Monday we brought a new baby home!
I can now type with two hands because I don't have to hold the power cord in place every minute that it's on.
And it stays on for more than 10 minutes at a time.
We are all still getting used to the change but I'm sure it won't take us long.
Ok now for the real post :)
With Thanksgiving being tomorrow I wanted to write about a few things that I'm thankful for.
It's kind of hard to pick out just a few because I have been so blessed.
So to start off I am thankful for my amazing family, especially Reed.
I am so lucky to have married the most amazing man.
He is so understanding, loving, and patient.
He loves me with all his heart no matter what and I know this because he is so good at showing me.
He is the perfect father to our children and my best friend.
My children are my world.
They make me laugh every day and I can't even describe how blessed I am to have such happy, healthy children.
I am also grateful for my Mother.
She is one of my best friends.
We talk almost every single day and I love it.
She listens without judgement and knows exactly when to give input.
She is such a blessing to my life.
I'm grateful that I have a sister.
Everyone needs a sister.
I'm so thankful that even though she is 10 years younger we can hang out and have a blast.
And it doesn't matter what mood I'm in if she comes around she brightens my day.
There are so many blessing in my life but I would be so ungrateful if I didn't express my gratitude for my Savior.
I'm so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the guidance it gives me.
I can't imagine going through life without my Savior to help me every step of the way.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving
and takes this opportunity to take a day to think of the blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!