Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WHEW!

So this last week has been pure CRAZINESS!  I'll give you a quick rundown so you'll be up to speed.  Monday Reed started a new job.  We are so excited and grateful for this job and for finally moving on to a new chapter.  Of course starting a new job is always a little stressful, wanting to make a good impression, making some friends, trying to get there early.  You know what I mean.  And then I was a little stressed thinking 
Is he going to like the job?  
Is he going to want to move closer?  
What do we do with Daddy home at night?. 
So we were a little more stressed than normal.  
Then Wednesday morning Reed wakes me up to tell me our pipes froze and we have no water.  Lovely I thought.  I guess I will just have to go stay somewhere until they thaw out.  But that didn't work as planned.  My car battery dead.  So I called my hero of a Grandpa and he came riding in with water, space heaters, and jumper cables
.  
Very long story kinda short, we spent two days thinking our pipes were froze when really our well pump had gone out.  Then Reed spent another 2 days getting the pump in.  So thank you to everyone that housed us during those 4 days!  I have an truly AMAZING family that I love so dearly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!