Friday, February 4, 2011

The Start of Something New

So I finally decided to start a blog.  I'm not really sure why, I guess maybe I just want to feel I'm doing something adult-like.  So we'll see how this goes...

Today was my baby boys birthday...
Yeah you're right, he doesn't look like a baby.  He actually turned 5 today!  Yep 5.  Most of my day was filled with pouting but there was some light when he asked me to come to school for his birthday.  I thought he would just want me to drop off the cupcakes but he wanted me to stay.  I'm still cool enough for him to be seen with me in front of his friends.  Whew.  I hate how fast he's growing up, but I love the amazing little man he's turning into. 
Happy Birthday Little Man!

1 comment:

  1. Well, so far, so great! Loved your first blog. How great that our Braeden is 5 today! Love that little guy. You are a great mom, Jen. I think you will always be "cool" enough for Braeden, no matter how old he gets!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!