Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Goofy Goofs


I have had a lot of time lately to just enjoy my family.
Well some of the time we are enjoying and sometimes we are running around like crazies.
But no matter what we are doing I can't go a day without thinking about how grateful to have the family that I have. I've been having tailbone problems for about a month and it's really limited what I can do but Reed has been great about it even though it means more work for him. 
And when I see the kids playing together and getting along it just melts me. 
Yesterday Ava was asking me how to make the letter e. Before I could even say anything Braeden jumped in "Come to the chalkboard and I'll show you." When I went into the toy room later it was covered with letters that they had been writing together.
So to give you an idea of what I see on a regular basis I recorded them playing tonight. If you watch it 500 times in a row you'll get an idea of what my night was REALLY like.

I know they are seriously nuts!
 And because we can't forget the little man here's a little video of his new talent for our family that's not around here. Sorry you have to tilt your head. I'm not sure why I thought you could flip it.
I know I am seriously blessed!

1 comment:

  1. This was so awesome. lol. your kids are crazy! We couldn't believe Mason was already walking and running all over the place. We need to come visit again dang it! Loved the videos, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!