Friday, June 17, 2011

Fast Father's Day Gift

Ok so I know that I get a big giant 
FAIL
for my blogging lately.  
Seriously I don't know what's up with me but I have had zero motivation to blog
and barely any to do anything at all.
I'm going to try and snap out of it though.
To make up for my major slacking I'm going to show you an awesome Father's Day gift.
At least my Husband thinks it's awesome.
I made these for all the guys in our families lives for Christmas and it was a big hit.

Root Beer Sampler Pack
This gift works best if you have more than one person to give one to because it will make 4 packs.
For Christmas I made 6 packs and gave one to Reed, my Dad, his Dad, my Grandpa, and my Brothers.
I found that Meijer had the best selection of glass bottle sodas.  
Actually they have a huge selection.
And lots of flavors besides Root Beer.
Just buy 4 different packs of Soda (some will be 4 packs and some will be 6)
Mix them up so there is one of each kind in the pack.
And enjoy any leftovers :)
FYI Henry Weinhard's is a must!
Creamy goodness at it's best.
Hope you have a beautiful day and I will REALLY try to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. yeah. it's awesome:) we tested all of them and I think Henry Weinhard's was my favorite, but Scott loved Virgil's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!